Banner cleaning and replacement can be done without the use of ladders or lifts with a banner hoist from Peter Albrecht. We offer several motorized hoist options, system design and engineering support.
Peter Albrecht Product Offerings
FlexiLift banner hoists are small, two line, 399 lb capacity hoists weighing less than 100 lbs. Wireless remote control is available. FlexiLift is a great choice for intermittent raising and lowering of banners and other suspended pieces requiring less than 40 feet of travel.
Line shaft hoists come from our heritage in theater and are great for banner hoist applications where the hoist will be mounted directly above the banner, required lifting capacity is more than 400# or travel distances are more than 40 feet. Line shaft hoists are highly customizable and can handle a wide range of lifting capacities.
Motorized drum hoists are great alternative to line shaft banner hoists when the hoist will not be directly above the banner.
We look forward to working with you to determine the best banner lift system for your application. To get started, please consider the following:
- Expectations--What will the system be used for? Is there a specification? How frequently will the system be used? What are other performance and budget expectations?
- Banner Dimensions--What is the maximum banner length and width? Is it important to be able to accommodate larger sizes in the future?
- Banner Weight--What is the weight of the heaviest banner? Will multiple banners be hung at once? Is there a desire to be able to hang decorations or other items from the batten?
- Batten Details--Will batten length be determined by maximum banner width or something else? Is the batten style important to the customer or can it be selected based on minimizing number of lines based on span? is the batten straight or curved?
- Travel--How far does it need to travel? Is speed important?
- Hoist Location--Can the hoist be mounted directly above the banner? Is there room? Is there adequate support? Will the hoist be accessible for maintenance purposes and if not what are the plans to provide access for inspection and service?
- Hoist Details--What supply voltages are available? Where will the controls be located? Is wireless control important? Will the banner hoist require special finish?
Call us at 1-800-878-6630 or contact us on the web to get started on finding the best banner hoist for your application!