Chandelier hoist systems eliminate the need to use ladders or portable lifts to clean and service fixtures. They also provide room lighting flexibility when combined with options allowing bulbs to remain lit at any height.
Peter Albrecht Product Offerings
If you have application details available, please click here to download our quote form.
We look forward to working with you to determine the best chandelier lift system for your application. To get started, please consider the following:
- Expectations--What will the system be used for? Is there a specification? How frequently will the system be used? What are other performance and budget expectations?
- Chandelier Details--What are the chandelier dimensions? What is its weight? Is it important to be able to accommodate larger sizes/weights in the future?
- Travel--How far does it need to travel? If the chandelier rotates when raised and lowered will that be an issue?
- Electrical Power--Is it important that the chandelier be lit when lowered to simplify bulb replacement, socket inspection and provide flexibility to room lighting?
- Hoist Location--Can the hoist be mounted directly above the chandelier? Is there room? Is there adequate support? Will the hoist be accessible for maintenance purposes and if not what are the plans to provide access for inspection and service?
- Hoist Details--What supply voltages are available? Where will the controls be located? Is wireless control important? Is color important?
Call us at 1-800-878-6630 or contact us on the web to get started on finding the best chandelier hoist for your application!