Peter Albrecht's Tension Wire Grids provide a wire mesh walking surface over performance areas that allows lighting to be easily and safely placed overhead without shadows. Tension grid systems are essentially wire mesh ceilings consisting of connected individual panels like the one pictured above. Tension grid panel configuration depends on project scope and support steel. Product features include:
- 1/8" aircraft cable woven in 2" squares to provide a safe and stable surface.
- Custom frame sizes and shapes readily available to fit unique building support systems.
- Hangers to provide support from overhead structure (where required).
- Panels fabricated to safe and economical size...one dimension up to 8'-0".
- Optional pipe railings for lighting instruments and plug-in strips available.
- Optional removable or hinged panel for equipment raising.